Sunday, April 21, 2013

Closet Sewing Space

My sewing room redo is not complete but I am so excited about how it's turning out that I have to share a little peek with you.  The first thing I did was empty out the closet and have my tweeter (hubby) build a desk for the sewing machine.  I painted the inside of the closet a soft blue and used the sliding door for the desk.  One door was blue so I didn't even need to repaint it. I hung a jewelry hanger that I wasn't using to hold my scissors and put the picture frame bulletin board at one end and a hanging organizer at the other.  My button collection is so pretty in glass jars and I love the tiered plate that holds my pin cushions.  The blue ceramic tiered plate was found at a thrift store and I love the shabby chic vibe it gives the desk.  I love, love love this space now and I can't wait to finish the whole room!



No comments:

Post a Comment